Applicants are requested to read the official notice and advertisement carefully before applying.
Western Railway, Railways has published an ad for Carpenter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, Pipe Fitter, Plumber, Draftsman, Dice, Welder, Diesel Mechanic, Refrigerator AC Mechanic etc in various departmental positions. Applicants who are willing to complete an online form and who are willing and able to apply can apply online at the online link provided below. Continue to visit the Gujarat Employment Educational website to get the latest updates on government work.
Total Post: -
- 3,591 different posts
Post name: -
- Mumbai Division (MMCT) - 738 posts.
- Vavodara (BRC) Division - 489 Post
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI) - 611 posts
- Rajkot Division (RJT) - 176
- Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP) - 210
- Lower Parel (PL) w / Store - 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) w / Store - 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP) w / Store - 73
- Dahod (DHD) w / Store - 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) w / Shop, Vadodara - 45
- Sabarmati (SBI) Engineering W / Shop, Ahmedabad - 60
- Sigarmati (SBI) Signal w / Shop, Ahmedabad - 25
- Head Office Headquarters - 34
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Labor Organization: -
- Western train
Age limit for this work: -
- 15 - 24 years
Application fee for this project
- Rupee. 100 / - (No fee required to be paid by SC / ST / PWD / Female Applicants)
Eligibility for Education through this profession: -
- Matriculation or 10th grade in a 10+ test program with 50% marks from a known board.
Technical competence in this task: -
- The relevant ITI certificate associated with NCVT / SCVT in commercial trade is mandatory as follows:
Important dates: -
- First application date online: - 25 May 2021 2021 from 11am
- Deadline for online application: - 24 June 2021 until 5pm
Selection procedure for this job: -
- Eligibility list will be adjusted on the basis of a matric pass percentage (with a minimum of 50% total marks) + ITI marks in a trade-off.
Official Notification \ Advertisement Click Here
How to Apply for this Job: -
Interested and eligible nominees may apply for Western Railway 2021 hire by using online mode from 25 May to 24 June 2021 from 5pm.