Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Indian Air Force has published a notification for the below mentioned posts, you can find below other details like educational qualification, selection process, application fee, age limit, experience, exam date and how to apply.
Post Name: Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch this(Technical/Non-Technical), Meteorology
Branch and Admission wise distribution of seats (tentative):
(A): AFCAT Entry
- SSC: 96 seats
(II) Ground Duty (Technical)
- Aeronautical Engineer (L): 98
- PC: 20 seats, SSC: 78 seats
- Aeronautical Engineer (M): 39
- PC: 08 seats, SSC: 31 seats
(III) Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- admin: 52
- PC: 10 seats, SSC: 42 seats
- end: 21
- PC: 04 seats, SSC: 17 seats
- LG : 23
- PC: 09 seats, SSC: 14 seats
NCC Special Entry
- UDAN - 10% seats out of a CDSE vacancies for PC and 10% seats out of AFCAT
- vacancies for ssc
- Meteorology Admission: 28
- Received from PC: 06 seats, SSC: 22 seats
Pay Scale : Rs. 15,500/- (Pay Level - 10)
training period :
- For Flying and Ground Duty (Technical): 74 weeks
- For Ground Duty (Non-Technical): 52 weeks
Educational Qualification: Please Read Official Notification.
Selection Process: this Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview.
how to apply ? Interested candidates may apply online through official website.
Important Dates :
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here