Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021 Apply Online
Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021: Indian Army Military Recruitment General Service, Army Tradesman, Armed Forces, Armed Forces (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner), Army Nursing Assistant / Veterinary Assistant Officer, Military Secretary / Store Keeper Posts Management / Inventory Management . Eligible and interested parties can apply online after reading the official notice. Indian Military Recruitment Notice 2021 | India Military Recruitment for Women | Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Apply online | Indian Army Bharti 2021 | Indian Military Recruitment 2020-21 | Indian Military Recruitment 2020-21 Date | Indian Army Recruitment 2021 Last Day | Indian Armed Forces Limit 2021 Age Limit.
Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021
Organization Name: Indian Army
Post Name: General Soldier, Military Service, Military Technology, Military Technology, Nursing Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant, Military Clerk / Store Keeper Technology / Asset Management.
No Space: Not Certified
Application Mode: Online
Category: New Task
- general military service
- military dealer
- military technology
- Professional Soldier (Aircraft Inspector / Weapons Inspector)
- Military Nursing Assistant / Animal Nursing Assistant,
- Military Clerk / Technician Store / Innovation Management.
Indian Military Recruitment Degree 2021
- Soldier General Task: Grade 10 / Matriculation pass rate of 45% and 33% in each subject. For boards adhering to the 'D' grade grading system (33% -40%) in each or equivalent grade 33% and a total of 45% collectively in grade C2 or equivalent.
- Soldier Tradesman (10th Pass): Class 10th Ordinary Pass.
- Soldier Tradesman (08th Pass): Class 8th Ordinary Pass (Syce, House Keeper and Mess Keeper).
- Soldier of Technology: Passed 10 + 2 / Intermediate Science in Physical, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks combined and 40% in each subject.
- Nursing Assistant Nursing Assistant / Veterinary Nursing Assistant: 10 + 2 / Pass Between Science and Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with a minimum mark of 50% in total and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
- 10 + 2 / Between Science and Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English
- A minimum of 50% marks in total and a minimum of 40% in each subject.
- Soldier / Store Keeper technical / Inventory Management Secretary: 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam Pss for any broadcast (Arts, Commerce and Science) with a 60% total mark and a minimum of 50% for each subject. Getting 50% in English and Maths / Account / Bookkeeping is compulsory in class 12.
- Minimum: 17.5 years
- Max: 23 years
how to apply
- First visit www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Enter the captcha code.
- On the homepage you will see an option to install Apply JCO / OR Login and click on it.
- After that a new login and registration page will be opened.
- Your username and password and click on Login.
- New or selected users must first register and then log into their military profile.
- After logging in, click apply online.
- Fill in all the details and upload your this photo and signature.
- After that finally click the submit button.
- Download the application form to reuse it.
- Strength Physical Examination:
- Body measurements will be made according to the body standards listed in para 1 (c).
- Depending on the medical standards set at the convention site.
- Candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for expert review. Applicants will be required to report to a designated military hospital within 5 days of the transfer and review a medical examination to be completed by the military hospital within 14 days in accordance with the policy and approve the Common Entrance Test card if they are deemed fit. I will have to report to ARO for removal.
Official Notification Click Here
- will be held for physical examination in a designated area. The date and time of the written test will be announced at the meeting place and with the consent card.
- CEE admission cards ready for the election will be issued at the venue itself.
- The CEE admission cards for the appropriate case review will be issued after medical treatment by the relevant specialist / specialist at MH / CH / BH.
- Online registration (application submission) will take effect from 06/06/2021 to 20/07/2021
- Rally Recruitment Date: 05/08/2021 to 22/08/2021
- Admit Card: Applicants will enter 10 days before the start of the meeting and take a printout of the acceptance card to carry to the meeting place.