Any ROR: Land Records Anywhere in Gujarat State
Get an old land record in few minutes in any ROR Gujarat or get any record of any right in Gujarat. Record Anywhere in Gujarat is a software to help any citizen of Gujarat by providing information related to land records. The primary objective of this online portal is to provide you the details of your land, the name of the owner of the land and your access only if your are a citizen of Gujarat through 7/12 Utara. Land Register and records maintained by the Governments of this Maharashtra and Gujarat.
AnyROR is an online website in which land records are available anywhere. The National Informatics Center develops the software system with a the Revenue Department of Gujarat. The officials regularly update the this land records of the state in the online web portal. AnyROR documents show complete information about land ownership, survey number of rural and urban areas of the country. These documents will help in the process of land transactions. Since it is an online process, you can check the information from anywhere using the details of the document.
Launched by the Revenue Department of this NIC (National Informatics Centre), the software covers 26 districts and 225 taluks of Gujarat state.
AnyROR record requirements
1. ROR land details are used for many purposes which they prefer
2. Check Land Ownership
3. This is an important document during registration
4. ROR is used to get loan from bank
5. Land records are helpful during land sale to verify the owner
6. Partition of land among family member
Type AnyROR Anywhere 7/12
There are four types of AnyROR available and here are 7/12 types of AnyROR
VF7: Village Form 7, also known as 7/12 or Satbara Uttara Roop. We get land details like land, boza and other information from VF7 form.
VF 8A: Village Form 8A contains the this account details. It contains complete information about account number and owner details.
VF6: Village Form 6 is a register registered by Talati or Village Accountant to integrate day change in land records. With this your can check any changes in the details.
135D: 135D is a mutation notice prepared by Talati when we apply for mutation. This is given to the parties concerned for any objections and any others to the Khatdars.
Benefits of any ROR Gujarat land record
Several benefits will help the landowners in their registration process.
1. AnyROR will reduce the chances of wrong registration
2. No need to visit offices every time for land records
3. All land records are available in online portal
4. Access details with simple information.
5. Survey numbers, land types, transactions and crop details are available.
what is e-stream
- E-Dhara is a government office located in Har Taluk Mamlatdar Office. It maintains the this land administration of the state. The system consists of this a computerized ROR account which includes
- Digital ROR from authorized counter in Taluka office
- Receive mutation applications online and update them instantly.
How to get attested computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records
1. To get a computerized copy of VF7/12/VF 8A or VF 6, you need to follow the steps given below
2. Firstly, visit the nearest e-dhara center available in the local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
3. Request for ROR print here and you should have survey number, owner name, account number.
4. The office will verify your details and give a print of 7/12 or 8A Village Form.
5. For the ROR form you have to pay Rs.15 as rent to the officer.
Use Gujarat Record of Rights Use
1. Can be used to this check the ownership of land
2. Can be used to get access to land related information
3. Land serves as an important document during sale
4. Can be used as a document by farmers while getting loan from bank
5. During land sale, the land records can be used by the buyer or the revenue records of the land can be verified or checked through the land records
How to check land records, not urban
1. Visit the website of this AnyROR Gujarat in the browser.
2. Click on View Land Records Urban from the this home page of site.
3. Select from the options as per the requirement of the this details available on the website.
4. Select the District and City Survey Office Form drop list given in the text space on the page.
5. Also enter the ward, survey number and sheet number from the list. All this a information is available on the website.
6. For security purpose, enter the text given in yellow background in the text space.
7. Tap on the Detail button on the page which will be display the result on the page.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here