Vajpayee Bankable Scheme Loan Interest Rate 2021
Vajpayee Bankable Scheme: this State government schemes to provide financial assistance to artisans of cottage industries through nationalized banks, co-operative banks, public sector banks or private banks.
• The objective of this scheme is to provide self-employment to unemployed person in urban and rural areas. Disabled and blind persons are also eligible to this take benefits under this scheme.
Scheme Eligibility Criteria:
• Age: 18 to 65 years
• Qualification: Applicants should have minimum 4th standard or >Training/Experience: Minimum three months training from private establishment or minimum one month training from Government recognized institute in the field of proposed trade or should have experience of minimum 1 year. The same activity must have years or hereditary craftsmen.
No income criteria.
Maximum Limit for Bank Loan:
• Rs.8.00 lakh for the industry sector.
• Rs.8.00 lakh for the service sector.
• Rs.8.00 lakh for the business sector.
District Wise Contact Number Click Here
Download Offline From 1 Click Here
Download Offline From 2 Click Here
Download From 3 Click Here
Project Profile Click Here
• Aadhar Card
• Ration Patrika
• Applicant's photo
• Project Report/Business Plan
• caste certificate
• Certificate of Education (Class IV Passed)
• Evidence of training courses
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here