body of workers selection commission ( SSC) Recruitment 2022
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022: staff choice commission (SSC) launched essential recruitment notification for Grade 'B' and 'C' category posts in various authorities ministries departments and workplaces. Eligible & interested applicants may observe on line after studying respectable SSC CGL Notification 2022 given under. SSC CGL emptiness 2022 is a good threat for the candidates who are seeking out jobs in diverse important authorities departments.
ssc cgl recruitment 2022
business enterprise call: team of workers choice commission
exam call: combined Graduate level
put up name: diverse Posts
number of vacancy: 7000+
software Mode: on-line
task region: throughout India
ssc cgl vacancy 2021
- Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant accounts Officer
- junior records officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Assistant in countrywide enterprise regulation Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
- research Assistant in country wide Human Rights commission (NHRC) and other posts
ssc cgl recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria
ssc cgl recruitment schooling qualification
Assistant Audit Officer / Assistant debts Officer Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor's diploma from a diagnosed university or Institute.
- Chartered Accountant or fee and control Accountant or enterprise Secretary or Masters in commerce or Masters in commercial enterprise studies or Masters in business administration (Finance) or Masters in commercial enterprise Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a diagnosed university or Institute with at the least 60% marks in arithmetic at 12th magnificence level.
- Bachelor's degree in any field with facts as a topic at diploma level.
Statistical Investigator Grade-II:
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a diagnosed college or Institute with facts as one of the topics.
- candidates need to have studied statistics as a topic in all 3 years or all 6 semesters of the undergraduate direction.
Assistant in country wide organization regulation Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT):
- Bachelor's diploma from a identified university or Institute.
- degree in regulation from a diagnosed university.
research Assistant at countrywide Human Rights fee (NHRC):
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or Institute.
- minimum three hundred and sixty five days research revel in in any identified college or identified studies institute;
- diploma in regulation or Human Rights from a recognized university.
All other posts:
- Bachelor's degree from a diagnosed college or equivalent.
- candidates ought to own the important qualifications on or earlier than 23-01-2022, the ultimate date for receipt of online programs.
ssc cgl recruitment 2022 age restriction
- minimum: 18 Years
- Max: 30 Years
Please read legit notification for publish smart age restriction details.
how to observe SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- packages ought to be submitted in on line mode handiest on SSC legitimate website https://ssc.nic.in earlier than 23/01/2022.
ssc cgl recruitment 2022 utility price
- trendy/OBC/EWS: Rs.a hundred/-
- girl/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex. Serviceman: No charge
ssc cgl recruitment 2022 selection technique
- Tier-I: computer based examination
- Tier-II: pc based examination
- Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-IV: computer talent check / facts entry skill check (anyplace relevant).
Official Notification Click Here
SSC CGL exam vital Dates
- online utility Submission Dates 23-12-2021 to 23-01-2022
- ultimate date and time for receipt of on line packages 23-01-2022 (23:30)
- final date and time for making online fee price 25-01-2022 (23:30)
- final Date & Time for producing Offline Challan 26-01-2022 (23:30)
- closing date for price via Challan (at some point of running hours of bank) 27-01-2022
- Dates of 'Window for software shape Correction' including online fee. 28-01-2022 to 01-02-2022 (23:30)
- agenda of laptop based examination (Tier-I) April, 2022
- The dates for Tier-II examination (CBE) and Descriptive Paper (Tier-III) could be notified later.