Meal Bills Assistance – Bhojan Bill Sahay 2021 Apply Online
Meal Bill Assistance - Meal Bill Sahay: Students getting unemployment classes not available in medical, dental, technical, para-medical and educational systems in their respective talukas and students who are studying outside the taluka, who are studying outside Govt. Are living / Grant-in-School Hostel, for 10 months monthly income will be Rs. 1500/- per month.
Meal Bill Assistance – Meal Bill Sahay
Staying in Girls Hostel run by any Society/Trust/Institution. Girls studying from 9th to 12th are also eligible for above mentioned food bill assistance
Eligibility for food bill assistance scheme
- Students of non-reserved category studying in undergraduate medical, dental, technical, para medical will benefit.
- The benefit of this scheme is for those people who are studying in the hostel away from the family.
- Benefit for those who do not have educational system in Taluka and study in hostel outside Taluka
- Those who are studying in a hostel other than a government or grant-aided hostel
- Education from class 9 to 12 in girls hostel run by any society, trust or institution
- Students must have non-reserved category certificate
- Student must be a citizen of Gujarat
The annual income limit of the this family is Rs. 4.50 lakh or less
List of Required Documents
- copy of aadhar card
- non-anonymous certificate
- certificate of income
- Proof of Age (LC or Birth Certificate)
- proof of residence
- Proof that monthly food bill is paid or receivable in the hostel
- Bonafide Certificate of Continuing Study of a school or college student
- Standard-12 or previous year's study marksheet
- Proof that the hostel this is run by a social trust
- A copy of the student's bank passbook
Last Date of Application 31-01-2022
The benefit of this is scheme is given by Gujarat Non-Reserved Educational and Economic Development Corporation. The eligible students of this scheme will be eligible to get food allowance at the rate of Rs. 1500/- per month for 10 months. A total of this 15,000 students are eligible for full course and hostel assistance
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here