Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Mumbai has started the recruitment process and has opened the applications for the posts of Grade B Officers. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website rbi.org.in.
Candidates must know that the application window will remain open till 6 PM on 18th April 2022. As per the report, the Phase I exam will be conducted on 28th May 2022 and Phase II exam will be conducted on 25th June 2022.
RBI Recruitment 2022
- banks' name:
- reserve Bank of India
- Post Name: Grade A & B Officer
- Post No. 303
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: India
RBI Vacancy 2022
- Grade A Officer: 09
- Grade B Officer: 294
- Grade A Officer: Second Class Master's Degree in Various Subjects
- Grade B Officer: Bachelor's and Master's Degree in any discipline.
RBI Recruitment Age Limit
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on January 01, 2022 and must not have attained the age of 30 years.
RBI Recruitment Application Fee
- Grade B DR General, DEPR & DSIM Posts: The application fee for General / OBC / EWS candidates is Rs 850.
- Assistant Manager: Official Language & Protocol & Security: The application fee for General/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs.600.
RBI Recruitment Selection Process
The selection for the above posts will be done through online examinations in Phase-I and Phase-II and Interview.
Notification 1 Download
Notification 2 Download
Apply Online Click Here
- Online Application Start Date: 28/03/2022
- Last Date of Application: 18/04/2022
- Phase - I Online Examination : 28/05/2022
- Phase - I, Phase - II & Phase - III Online Examination : 25/06/2022
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here