Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana
Dasag Sahay Gujarat Government | Tribal Development Department | Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana | Tribal Development Department | Get free maize, vegetable seeds and fertilizer kits under Agriculture Diversification Scheme
DSAG Sahay works for Gujarat Tribal Development Department. In which the work of development of scheduled tribes, working on issues related to caste, prevention of atrocities on them, etc. is done. In addition, the Integrated Tribal Development Sponsorship (IIDP) oversees the development of the area and the Tribal Sub Plan (TSP). Also online forms of Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojanas are filled from the portal.
Agricultural diversification program this is run under Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana:
- SC applicants will be eligible for the benefits.
- Tribal farmers will benefit from this scheme.
- Beneficiaries with 0 to 20 BPL score will be get the benefit of this scheme.
- Tribal beneficiaries will be get only one kit per family.
- If the applicant receives the kit then Rs. 250/- has to be deposited as public contribution.
- To avail the benefits of Agriculture Diversification Scheme under Van Kalyan Yojana, one has to apply online from DSAG Sahay Gujarat.
Announcement for Agriculture Diversification Scheme 2022-23 has been released
Under the Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana, in which most of the tribal people are given the benefits of various schemes. Which are as follows.
- Tribal farmers will get free facility of maize, vegetable seeds and manure.
- Under this is scheme, 1 bag of 50 kg DAP fertilizer and 1 bag of 50 kg PROM fertilizer kit will be available.
- Beneficiaries of Banaskantha, Sabarkantha, Aravalli, Mahisagar, Dahod, Panchmahal and Chhotaudepur districts will get the benefit of maize seeds.
Farmer beneficiaries of Narmada, Bharuch, Tapi, Surat, Navsari, Valsad and Dang districts will get vegetable seeds.
- beneficiary aadhar card
- copy of ration card
- 7/12 copy of farmer's land
- Farmer's 8-A. a copy of
- Passport size photograph of the beneficiary
- BPL Score Card (with score card from 0 to 20)
- ST certificate
- mobile number
apply step by step
Google Search : https://dsag.gujarat.gov.in/ Website Form
Click on “Beneficiary Registration” in Tribal Development Department website.
Now a new beneficiary registration page will be open in which click on Select Scheme Name field.
In which your have to select Agriculture Diversification Scheme and click on Submit button.
Beneficiary online form will open. In which personal information has to will be filled.
- Personal information like ration card, BPL card, land copies details to be filled.
- Apart from this, the details of Aadhar card, address, mobile number of the beneficiary will have to be filled.
- Then the applicant has to upload the required documents and click on the “Submit” button.
- Now comes the online application number which has to be registered at a secure place.
Official Website Click Here
Vanbandhu Kalyan Yojana Click Here
Tribal Development Department Click Here
Adijati Vikas Nigam Click Here
Dsag Sahay Gujarat Click Here
Apply Online Click Here