Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2022 is a diversified and integrated energy major with presence in oil, gas, petrochemicals and alternative energy sources and empowered with 'Maharatna' status. The organization prioritizes the country's energy needs and aspires to be 'India's Energy' and 'a globally acclaimed company'. IndianOil has been one of the best companies in India to work for year after year and has been recognized as the best employer among nation builders. To fuel its future growth, Panipat Refinery and Petrochemical Complex, IndianOil's seventh refinery, with the largest integrated petrochemical plant, has result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and venture to join the team and become India's energy Searching.
Advertisement No: PR/P/47 (2022-23)
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)
Post Code: 201
Educational Qualifications :
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical and Refinery and Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved posts.
- Minimum one year post qualification experience in this operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fire Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat Exchanger etc. in Petroleum Refinery and Petrochemicals / Fertilizer / Heavy Chemical / Gas Processing Industry.
2, Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation):
Post Code: 205
Educational Qualifications :
- 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions
- Minimum one year post qualification experience in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Maintenance of Modern Instrumentation Control Systems like DCS, PLC with Electronic Field Instrumentation, Control Valves, Smart Positioners, Loop Configuration, Online Analyzer Condition Monitoring, Cabling, Earthing etc. . Heavy Chemicals / Fertilizers / Power Plants / Gas Processing Industries / Large Industrial Establishments.
Age Range :
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years for General/EWS/ST candidates as on 30-04-2022.
pay scale :
Selection Process :
- The selection methodology will be consist of written test and a skill/proficiency/physical test (SPPT). The SPPT will be of this qualifying nature.
- More details please read official notification.
how to apply :
- Online Application
Important Dates :
Online registration of application starts from 07-05-2022 (10:00 hrs) and closes on 28-05-2022 (17:00 hrs).
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here