Agneepath Scheme Entry Scheme 2022
There has been a lot of talk recently about "tours of duty" in the Indian Armed Forces. And to take it further, the Cabinet Committee on Security has taken a landmark decision to approve the transformational plan of 'Agneepath' on 14th May, 2022. Under this, Indian youth will be given an opportunity to join the armed services. It will allow those who want to be a part of Indian Armed Forces through this new entry and available opportunity. Be it Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force. Agneepath Sena Bharti Scheme is a central government scheme for all Indian candidates. One can serve in the combat forces through Agneepath. The scheme envisages induction of 100 officers and 1000 other young recruits in the Indian Army for a period of three years. Those who will be selected for this recruitment process will be called as “Agnivar”. As decided, 'Agnivar' will be provided with a decent salary package and an exit retirement package after 4 years of service.
Additional Secretary, Department of Military Affairs, Lt Gen Anil Puri has said, “Today the average age is around 32 years, it will further reduce to 26 years in the coming time. This will happen in 6-7 years. To transform the armed forces into young, tech-savvy, modern, what needs to be done to tap the youth potential and make them future ready soldiers?” He said that after four years of service in the army, the resume and resume of the firefighters will be very unique and they will stand out in the crowd with their attitude, skill and timing.
Agneepath Yojna Entry Scheme 2022: Objective of the plan
The main objective of the central government is to launch the Indian Army Agneepath Pravesh Yojana with the aim of training the youth and deducting retirement as well as pension. The Government of India has come up with this scheme to strengthen our security forces and increase the strength of our security forces. Selected candidates will be trained professionally and then recruited in areas like J&K border.
The special thing about this recruitment is that there will be no entrance test for the youth. However, the candidates enlisted under this scheme will have to undergo prolonged training, effectively for a period of at least two years, for a period of four years, in order to prepare them to join the Armed Forces as professionals.
The details about this scheme are given below –
- Conducting Body Indian Army
- Scheme Name Agneepath Recruitment 2022
- Launched by Department of Military Affairs
- Number of Vacancies Approx 1.25 Lakh
- Last notification date not updated yet
- Agneepath Recruitment Online Form Date June, 2022
- Field of Service Indian Army, Navy, Air Force
- time period 4 years
- Age Limit 18-25 Years
- Official Link Joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria under Agneepath Scheme
The eligibility criteria is mentioned below:
class education age
- Soldier General Duty SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate. No % is required if you have higher qualification. 17.5 - 21 years
- Soldier Technical 10+2/Intermediate Exam Passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English. Now eight years of age for higher qualification. 17.5 - 21 years
- Soldier Clerk / Storekeeper Technical 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Passed in Any Stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 50% Marks in Aggregate and Minimum 40% Marks in Each Subject. Weight age for higher qualification. 17.5 - 21 years
- Soldier Nursing Assistant 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. Now eight years of age for higher qualification. 17.5 - 21 years
- Soldier Trades Man 17.5 - 21 Years
- (i) General Duty Non Matric 17.5 - 21 Years
- (ii) Specified Duty Non Matric 17.5 - 21 Years
It is quite clear that every year there are a large number of candidates who participate in the Indian Army Recruitment and who aspire to be a part of the glorious Indian Armed Forces, but due to some reasons there are still many candidates who are not successful. can be. This. So this entry is a golden opportunity to achieve their goal as it provides another entry for them to make room for.
Even after completing 4 years in service, there is a chance that you can continue with the service if your performance is satisfactory then you can be retained there even after the completion of Tour of Duty. Under the scheme, it would be four years of service but 25 percent of the soldiers, the best professionals, would be re-inducted as permanent soldiers. Others will be allowed to leave and given a service fund – a one-time amount of Rs. 11.71 lakh plus interest. This amount will be tax free and can be used to think about the next career option in their life.
Along with this, the soldiers out of service will also be assisted in getting a place in civilian jobs after completing the tenure of 4 years. According to reports, the government is also working with corporates to talk about employment opportunities after the completion of the tenure of 'Agnivar'.
Pay Scale Under Agneepath Scheme
Under this scheme, the annual package for soldiers for the first year will be Rs 4.76 lakh and it will increase to 6.92 lakh in the fourth and final years of the period under consideration.
After completing their required four years of duty, they will get the benefit of service fund package, a one-time amount of Rs. 11.71 lakh plus interest -
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here