Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat Apply New
Apply online for Laptop Sahayata Yojana. Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation has launched a laptop assistance scheme to advance the education sector. Now we will give you the details about Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme. Through this information, complete information about the computer machine assistance scheme like what are the benefits of this scheme? Where do you need the document? what are the benefits? You will get complete information
Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat Apply Online
Name of the Scheme: Laptop / Computer Machine Sahay Yojana
Objective of the scheme: Scheduled Tribe (ST) people having computer or laptop
To be financially supportive through the assistance scheme
objective credit assistance
Beneficiary: ST citizens
Application Type: Apply Online
Loan Amount: Computer / Laptop
1,50,000/- for purchase of machine
Interest rates on loans: 4% interest rate
Purpose of Laptop Sahaya Yojana
The purpose of starting this scheme is that Gujarat state government will provide you financial assistance of Rs. 1,50,000 to buy a new laptop. The government will give 80% of the amount for the laptop and the remaining 20% will be given to the student. With this amount of 1,50,000, your can buy a very good laptop. Now these laptops are starting from Rs 15000 to about Rs 1500000.
Documents Required for Laptop Sahayata Yojana | Documents for Laptop Sahay Yojana
1. Copy of Aadhar Card
2. Caste sample of the applicant (Assistant Commissioner / Mamlatdar certified)
3. Proof of property submitted by the applicant (7/12 & 8-A or building document and property card) (recent and without burden)
4.Baylor-1 (2/12 and 2-A or Building Documents and Property Card)
5. Zamindar-2 Number (3/12 and 2-A or Building Documents and Property Card)
6. Details if the shop is owned/rented as a place of business. Rent agreement if there is a shop
7. Guarantor-1. Government Approved Valuation Valuation Report on the property submitted by
8. Approved Valuation Report on the property submitted by the Zamindar-2
9.Guarantors Rs. Affidavit affixed on stamp paper of Rs.
10. Approved valuation report by the government on the property deposited
How to pay for Laptop Assistance Scheme?
Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribes by Gujarat Tribal Corporation. On which you will get a loan with an interest rate of 4% per annum.
The loan received by the applicant will be repaid in 20 quarterly installments along with interest.
The delay in repayment of loan availed by the applicant shall be repaid with penal interest of 2%.
Conditions and Eligibility of Laptop/Computer Assistance Scheme Part-I
1. Beneficiary should be from Gujarat tribe. (Give example of Mamlatdar/Social Welfare Officer or Competent Officer.) Income limit should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- for rural area and income limit should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- for urban area . , The certificate submitted by the applicant should be self attested.
2.(The age of the beneficiary should not be less than 18 years and not more than 5 years. (A copy of Aadhar card has to be submitted.)
3. The beneficiary will have to produce the original certificate of training/experience for the purpose for which the loan is sought (business/employment).
4. The loan is to be utilized for the same purpose for which the beneficiary has sought the loan. After the loan is sanctioned, the beneficiary has to pay 5% of the loan amount under NSTFDC scheme / 10% under self-employment scheme. Also, the applicants for the vehicle will be provided the vehicle by the agency designated by the corporation, if the applicant is willing to take the vehicle of his choice, then the beneficiary will have to pay the additional amount of the loan. The applicant has to present a certain driving license for the vehicle he wishes to obtain.
5. The beneficiary will not be able to get loan from any bank or other financial institution for the same purpose for which he has obtained loan from the corporation. (For all schemes, last one year bank details have to be submitted.)
6. Beneficiary if any member of their family has taken loan from the Corporation under this or any scheme of the Corporation and any amount under this is not eligible for availing ISMO loan.
7. The applicant has to fill the application form for the loan online from the website of the corporation.
8.After verifying the above application complete details should be sent through Co-sponsoring Officer/District Industries Center. Will stay
9. Applicants who want to take loan for vehicle like Rickshaw, Tractor, Eco Car, Van as mentioned in the advertisement of the corporation, they will be sanctioned loan from applicant having compulsory license. Under no circumstances will be the raw license be executed.
10. Further, offer with incomplete details will not be accepted under any circumstances. Again this will not be enough.
11.The applicant has to apply for the loan for the same purpose
12. After reading the loan form requested by the applicant, the applicant has to fill the complete details of order-1 to 3 as well as order-10 as mentioned in the required details.
13. The beneficiary will have to comply with all the conditions laid down and prescribed by the corporation.
14. The security cannot be changed after the applicant furnishes the details of the security deposit.
આદિજાતિ નિગમ ગુજરાત સતાવાર વેબસાઇટ Click Here
લોન માટે સીધી અરજી કરો Click Here
નવા યુજર માટે ઑનલાઇન અરજી કરો Click Here
રજીસ્ટર યુજર માટે ઑનલાઇન અરજી કરો Click Here
Official Website Apply Online Now
How to Apply Online for Laptop Sahayata Yojana?
Step 1: Open the official website of First Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat https://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in/.
Step 2: Click on the Apply for Loan button on the home page.
computer loan scheme
Step 4: If you are applying for the loan for the first time, you will need to create your personal ID by clicking on "Register here".
Step 5: After creating a personal login, you need to login by entering your Login ID and Password in the "Login Here".
Step 6: After the beneficiary logs in to his personal page, he/she has to "Apply Now" in "My Application".
Step 7: After clicking on Apply Now various schemes online will appear. Click on "Self-Employment" button
How to Apply Online for Laptop Sahayata Yojana?
Step 8: Now after clicking on “Self-Employment” you have to read the terms carefully. Your have to read it carefully and click on Apply Now.
Step 9: The beneficiary has to enter the details of the application, property details of the applicant, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.
Applicant's property details
Details of loan availed by the beneficiary If the applicant has obtained loan from Doodh Mandali, Sewa Mandali or other local body financial institutions, he/she will have to set an example before that institution regarding non-payment of dues.
Step 10: In which the loan amount is to be paid in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection
Furnishing the details of the place of business and its base along with the necessary licenses and proof of experience
surety number 1 and property details of the surety
Step 11: You have to upload the property details, bank account details, other required documents as decided by you.
List of uploaded documents
Step 12: After filling all the details online, you have to check again and save the application.
Step 13: Number of saved application will be generated. that should be printed