Har Ghar Tricolor Image Best Maker
Har Ghar Tricolor Image Maker : The textile city of Sircilla, home to 30,352 power looms, is racing against time to manufacture and distribute millions of national flags to its customers along with members of mutually aided cooperatives of thousands of powerloom workers and weavers. Is. Within the state and across the country ahead of Independence Day
• Khadi flags are of due importance at a time when the country is celebrating the Amrit Mahotsav of Independence, he suggests.
• Agencies entrusted with the task of making the National Flag of 30 inch x 20 inch size are working round the clock in mission mode to complete it by August 10, said M Sagar, Assistant Director, Department of Handlooms and Textiles, Rajanna It is called Sircilla district.
Using this photo, you can replace the above-given photo of Narendra Modi with your own photo.
Har Ghar Tiranga Image Maker Click Here
• The objective of the Har Ghar Tiranga Abhiyan is to encourage all citizens to hoist the national flag in their homes from August 13 to 15 on the completion of 75 years of India's independence.
• The national flag of hand-woven khadi represents the country's pride, national unity and rich Gandhian heritage, says Dasu Suresh, President, National Weavers United JAC.
• Shivshakti MACS has already sent 6 lakh flags to TSCO for distribution at homes to hoist the national tricolor at homes from 13th to 15th August.