Pradhan Mantri School Sahay Yojana
Pradhan Mantri School Sahay Yojana 2022: Toilet assistance scheme has been started at the national level to make India, India, Asian country. Open relaxation practices of Asian Nation} and Ek Swachh Bharat - A Swasth Bharat, in which you will be able to apply online + offline for all or any candidates and voters to get free rest room facility. In this scheme you can visit http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in. You can apply by clicking on
What is the purpose of Pradhan Mantri School Sahay Yojana
- To make the urban and rural areas of India free from the practice of open defecation,
- All the beneficiaries were given Rs. 12,000 to provide funding support,
- By stopping the mothers and sisters of the house from defecating in the open, making them respect and a bright future,
- To make a 'higher common life' for the general subject and
- person's ration card,
- proof of original address,
- income certificate,
- bank account passbook,
- passport size photograph and
- Current mobile number etc.
How to implement Pradhan Mantri School Sahay Yojana 2022?
- To apply for Toilet Sahayata Yojana, you have to first visit the home page of its official website.
- After coming back to the home page, you will get the option of 'Apply' on which you have to click,
- Then you have to choose your region,
- After selecting the field, the form may open in front of you which you have to fill strictly,
- All requested documents must well be scanned and uploaded and
- Finally, your have to click on the Submit option and get the receipt etc.
Registration Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri School Sahay Yojana 2022
- To apply for the toilet assistance scheme, if the applicant can be a resident of any country, his annual income should not exceed Rs.
- If the person can be a resident of urban area, then his annual financial profit will be Rs. should be 60,000,
- Bank account has to be linked with Aadhar card etc.
Offline Application Process?
- To use the toilet assistance scheme offline, you must first go to your Panchayat member
- From there you have to prompt for 'Application Form'
- After receiving the application form and your have to fill the application form carefully
- Self-attested photocopies of all required documents should be attached with the application form