State Bank Of India SBI Clerk Recruitment 5486 Posts
SBI Clerk 5486 Posts Notification PDF Out: State Bank of India has published the notification of SBI Clerk 2022 of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) on 06 September 2022 on its official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in. SBI releases the recruitment process for the post of clerk every year, and lakhs of students take part in this exam. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body and baking aspirants are getting golden opportunity to work with such organization. Check more details below.
Brief Description SBI Clerk 5486 Posts Notification PDF Out
Organization Name: State Bank of India
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in/careers
Name of the Posts: Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales)
No. of Posts : 5486
Job Category: Bank Jobs
Types of Jobs : Govt Jobs
How to Apply: Online
Job Location: All over India
Date of Issue of Notification: 06-09-2022
Details of Posts
- Gujarat 353
- Daman and Diu 04
- Andhra Pradesh 00
- Karnataka 316
- Madhya Pradesh 389
- Chhattisgarh 92
- West Bengal 340
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands 10
- Sikkim 26
- Odisha 170
- Jammu and Kashmir 35
- Haryana 05
- Himachal Pradesh 55
- Punjab 130
- Tamil Nadu 355
- Pondicherry 07
- Delhi 32
- Uttarakhand 120
- Telangana 225
- Rajasthan 284
- Kerala 270
- Lakshadweep 03
- Uttar Pradesh 631
- Maharashtra 747
- Goa 50
- Assam 258
- Arunachal Pradesh 15
- Manipur 28
- Meghalaya 23
- Mizoram 10
- Nagaland 15
- Tripura 10
Category Backlog Posts
- SC/ST/OBC 204
- PWD 92
- XS 182
Eligibility Criteria Details:
- (a) He must possess a valid degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- (b) Candidates holding an Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD. Those who are in their final year/semester of graduation can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will be required to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination.
- (c) Matriculate Ex-Servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or the relevant certificate in the Navy or Air Force after completing at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union, are also eligible. Post.
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Revised SBI Clerk pay scale this is Rs 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-
- 1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. In a metro city like Mumbai, the initial salary package of SBI Clerk has been revised to Rs 29000/- per month which includes Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances. The starting basic pay is Rs.19900/- (Rs.17900). / - this two advance increments admissible to graduates)
- A candidate will serve a period of 6 months on probation.
- In addition, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated before the end of the probationary period and the probation period may be extended for those employees whose performance does not live up to the this expectations.
Age Range :
- SC/ST 05 Years
- OBC 03 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) 15 Years
- PWD (OBC) 13 Years
- PWD (General / EWS) 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen Actual period of service rendered in Defense Services + 3 years
- Maximum years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST. 50 years of age.
- Widow, Divorced, Female (not married) 7 years (Maximum age limit is 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates)
Application fee :
- SC/ST/PWD/XS: Nil
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/- (Application fee including intimation fee)
Selection Process :
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories will be shortlisted by SBI based on the requirements for the Online Main Examination.
- Online Main Examination: To be eligible for final selection candidates need to obtain qualifying marks in main examination and above in each section as well as overall cut-off in main examination.
- Final Result: Based on the merit list in SBI Clerk Mains exam a merit list will be released under the declared final result.
- SBI provides allotment to the candidates on the basis of the preference made during the registration. SBI is thus important for provisional allotment, exam date and joining dates and other formalities will be intimated soon
Steps to apply SBI Recruitment 20222?
- Step-1: First of all open the this official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Step-2: Click on Career/Recruitment section.
- Step-3: Find out the notification “SBI Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)”.
- Step-4: Fill the online form.
- Step-5: Pay the application fee if required.
- Step-6: After complete verification click on submit button.
- Step-7: Save and take a printout for future use.
Important Dates :
SBI Clerk 2022 Notification 06 September 2022
SBI Clerk Online Application 07 September 2022
SBI Clerk Online Application Last Date 27 September 2022
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here