RRC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 596 Clerk, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts
RRC Recruitment 2022 has published an advertisement for Research Associate-2022 for 596 Clerk, Accounts Assistant & Other Posts. this Eligible candidates are advised to refer this official advertisement and apply for this post. Your other details like age limit, educational qualification and selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
RRC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer: 08
- Sr. Commandal Clerk cum Ticket Clerk: 154
- Goods Guard: 46
- Station Master: 75
- Junior Accounts Assistant: 150
- Junior Commandant Clerk cum Ticket Clerk: 126
- Accounts Clerk: 37
Total No. of Post: 596
- Stenographer - Candidate must be 12th pass and must have shorthand speed of 80 words per minute for a duration of 10 minutes with transcription time of 50 minutes.
- Sr. Commander Cum Ticket Clerk - Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Goods Guard - this Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Station Master - this Degree from a recognized University and its equivalent.
- Junior Accounts Assistant - Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Junior Commander Cum Ticket Clerk - 12th class pass with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Accounts Clerk - 12th class pass with not less than 50% marks in aggregate.
- Upper age limit will be 42 years for UR candidates and 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. Age will be calculated on the basis of 01.01.2023.
- The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Test (CBT) or Written Test followed by Aptitude/Speed/Skill Test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
how to apply
- Interested candidates will have to apply online by visiting www.rrccr.com from 17-01-2022 to 16-02-2022.
- Notification No: GDCE 01/2022 Dated 21/10/2022
- Notification Released: 21 October 2022`
- Online Application Start: 28 October 2022 (11:00 AM)
- Last Date of Application: 28 November 2022 (18:00 PM)